1Which supporting documents are needed?
The main documents required from all the owners to regularize an arbitrary building according to Law 4178/13 are the ID card, a recent E9 form, the property title (usually the contract) and the building permit number, if any. Please note that additional supporting documents may be requested on a case-by-case basis.
2At the end, what shall I get as a proof of regularization?
At the end of the process, the customer will receive a file,with all the regularization details, which is printed directly from the Technical Chamber of Greece, as well as the new floor plans accompanying the declaration where necessary.
3How much it will cost me to regularize an arbitrary building?
The fine for each arbitrary construction is calculated taking into account many factors, such as the age of the building, its zone price and the surface of the arbitrary construction. Based on this information, we can give you an approximate price. However, the final amount of the fine is calculated after a detailed property survey and a comparison with the building permit, if available.